We are making a final request for 2022 Scholarship donations! Deadline April 1!
Since 1981, the Germantown Community Scholarship Fund has assisted deserving students in pursuing their educational goals. This has been made possible through the generosity of many area businesses, organizations and citizens who value this local investment program. To ensure that area students continue to be rewarded for their achievements, and to financially assist them in pursuing higher education, we need your help.
All donations to GCSF are tax deductible. GCSF is a tax exempt organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
AUCTION ITEM DONATION
Your in-kind donation of products, goods or services will be used as an auction item at the Annual & Dinner Auction event which takes place the first Thursday of each February.
Your donation will be used to underwrite scholarships, the Annual Dinner & Auction, the Annual Mud Splash-Run for Funds, or placed in the Endowment Fund.
ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP CONTRIBUTION
A donation of $1,000 or more can create an earmarked scholarship from you, your organization or business. The scholarship can hold specific criteria such as: only available to a student attending University of Wisconsin schools, certain athletics or a particular academic discipline. Funds must be received by March 31 to be presented at the Senior Scholarship Awards Night in May.
The Fund is looking to our community organization and business partners for financial assistance. There are many benefits to you for supporting the Germantown Community Scholarship Fund:
- Your organization can design, name and present a scholarship to a qualified recipient. A donation of $1,000 or more can create an earmarked scholarship from your organization.
- Your organization can also help determine the selection criteria for which a scholarship is awarded and can include items that are meaningful to your organization such as the applicant must be attending a UW system school or pursuing a degree in a particular field.
- Your donation is tax deductible. The Germantown Community Scholarship Fund, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Your investment in our youth makes a difference. Help local students continue their education at a college, university or vocational / technical school so that they can return to the Germantown community as an energetic, educated adult workforce.
Create your Named Scholarship: Named Scholarship Donor Participation Form.
ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP CONTRIBUTION
These types of contributions are funds that the donor wants the Germantown Community Scholarship Fund to hold and award over time. In addition to setting specific scholarship criteria, the donor(s) may also name the scholarship. This type of contribution can also be used to set up a Memorial Scholarship (see below), a wonderful way to honor a loved one’s passing. To create an endowed scholarship please download and complete the General Donation Form.
Creating a memorial scholarship provides the opportunity to create a lasting memory of a loved one. Consider designating Germantown Community Scholarship Fund as the beneficiary of memorial contributions. The memorial contributions may be designated for GCSF’s Memorial Fund or used to create a Named Memorial Scholarship. To make a memorial contribution download and complete the General Donation Form.
GET A MATCHING GIFT FROM YOUR EMPLOYER
Many corporations will match the gifts made by their employees and retirees to a qualified non-profit organization. Companies usually match the tax-deductible portion of your gift, which means that your contributions to the Germantown Community Scholarship Fund could qualify. Download the Matching Gifts Document below and see if your employer is on the list and what you can do to double your gift.
AUCTION EVENT SPONSORSHIP
For a donation to the Germantown Scholarship Fund, your business would be listed as the event sponsor for the Annual Dinner & Auction in February. As the event sponsor, your business would receive:
- Corporate/Business logo and sponsorship recognition on all printed materials including Invitation and Dinner & Auction materials
- Recognition in all GCSF press releases
- Premier Sponsor Named Scholarship
- Recognition in Scholarship Awards Night Program
- Prominent sponsorship signage at the Dinner & Auction
- Prominent VIP Table at Dinner & Auction includes 10 complimentary dinners
- Verbal recognition during the event
- Logo and hyperlink on the GCSF website
- Hyperlink to website or Facebook page in Facebook post
- Premier Sponsor recognition plaque
2022 COMMUNITY SPONSORED SCHOLARSHIPS
Please support the companies and organizations that support our students!
|BMO Harris Bank
Bank Five Nine
Wayne Baumgartner / Industrial Recyclers
Brent Reiter Memorial, Allen & Diane Spaeth
C.D. Smith Construction, Inc
Desert Aire Corporation
Gary McCardle Football Scholarship
Germantown American Legion Auxiliary Unit #321
Germantown American Legion Post #1
Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce
Germantown Little League
Germantown Mutual Insurance Company
Germantown Volunteer Fire Company
J.W. Speaker Corporation
Jim Lynch/Mike Micka Memorial, Kiwanis Club of Germantown, WI
Kiwanis Club of Germantown, WI
L.T. Hampel Corporation
Liz Perry Memorial, Karen Anderson
Monica & Josh Griebel Memorial
Newport Network Solutions
Reuben Penzenstaedtler, Lincoln Lodge #183
Rick Cowee Memorial, Jeff & Margaret Cowee
Chuck Ritzenthaler Science Scholarship
Robert Neu Memorial, Linda Fixel
Sendiks Food Markets
Terrence J. Riesch D.D.S.
The Wayne Heidel – Jennifer Semmann Foundation
Linda Wiener Memorial Future Educator Scholarship